Feed Inventory Control System
Little Bird's patent pending low power, wireless feed inventory control system has been designed to measure feed levels in poultry feed bins in a unique, non intrusive way. Our technology provides integrators, feed mills, and growers feed inventory information and actionable metrics to more efficiently allocate resources in the feed supply-chain. Customers have used our technology to successfully eliminate feed outs, reduce over deliveries, and preemptively solve any scheduling conflicts. See how it works here.
IMPROVE YOUR FLOCK PERFORMANCE
With Little Bird's feed inventory system you can improve:
- Feed outs. Knowing how much feed is left will allow better/prioritized delivery.
- Inventory control. Know/confirm how much feed is delivered.
- Flock performance. High value data such as feed rates can help you determine how the flock is progressing.
- Predict. Save. Our feed inventory system can help you minimize feed pick up at the end of the flock.
KEEP YOUR HOUSE RUNNING SMOOTHLY
See your flock's progress graphically.
- See feed rates and overall progress.
- Discover potential issues with your feeding system (non-functional augers) before they affect your flock.
- Plan future deliveries to minimize truck dispatch.
DATA READY WHEN YOU NEED IT
Accessing your feed inventory information is easy. Use your favorite smart device to access your own dedicated web portal. The web portal shows you the latest readings, current performance, and can help you visualize the data more easily. Additionally, you can have:
- Text messages sent directly to your cell phone for latest readings and alerts.
- Email reports automatically generated with the latest information and sent to you at any time during the day.
- An API to help you integrate and automate internal processes in your company using the latest feed information.