The FeedCast System
Little Bird's patent pending low power, wireless feed inventory control system has been designed to measure feed levels in livestock feed bins in a unique, non intrusive way. FeedCast provides integrators, feed mills, and growers very accurate feed inventory quantities and actionable metrics to more efficiently allocate resources in the feed supply-chain. Customers have used our technology to successfully eliminate feed outs, reduce over deliveries, and preemptively solve any scheduling conflicts. See how it works here.
IMPROVE YOUR FLOCK PERFORMANCE
With Little Bird's FeedCast system you can:
- Eliminate feed outs—Knowing how much feed is left allows better/prioritized delivery.
- Get up-to-date inventory control—Know and confirm how much feed is delivered.
- Monitor growth performance—Real-time feed conversion information can help you determine how your livestock is progressing.
- Predict consumption—Our feed inventory system can help you minimize feed pick up at the end of the growth cycle.
KEEP YOUR HOUSE RUNNING SMOOTHLY
See your livestock’s progress graphically.
- See feed rates and overall progress.
- Discover potential issues with your feeding system (e.g. clogged auger, unopened bin) before they affect your livestock growth.
- Plan future deliveries to minimize truck dispatch.
DATA READY WHEN YOU NEED IT
Accessing your FeedCast information is easy. Use your favorite smart device to access your own dedicated web portal. The web portal shows you the latest readings, current performance, and can help you visualize the data more easily. Additionally, you can have:
- Text messages sent directly to your cell phone for latest readings and alerts.
- Email reports automatically generated with the latest information and sent to you at any time during the day.
- An API to help you integrate and automate internal processes in your company using the latest feed information.